Enjoy Healthy Smoothies At Naturewell Juice Bar During Coronovirus Lockdown
With so many restrictions on our everyday lives, it is understandable that our mental health is suffering. Not being able to see friends and families is the hardest part for many and not being able to get out and about is impacting physical and mental health. The Naturewell Juice Bar La team are certainly missing seeing all of you in our stores and watching you all enjoy your smoothies and juices with us.
If you are struggling at the moment there are lots of things that you can do to help improve your wellbeing.
• Speaking to your friends and family on Skype, Zoom, and other communication platforms
• Taking up a new hobby, such as drawing, knitting, crafting
• Indulge in your favorite box sets when you need to slow down the pace
• Take a daily walk
• Practice breathing exercises for times when you feel overwhelmed
• Practice yoga or gentle exercise at home
• If you have a garden or can have a window box start to plant flowers and herbs
• Set a daily task list to keep you active throughout the day and to give your day purpose
• Listen to music and have a dance to boost your motivation
• Cook new recipes
• Eat healthy food and drink including immune-boosting vitamins C and D
These are all great suggestions and, hopefully, things that we can carry on once the COVID pandemic is over.
The Best Juice Bar LA has to Offer
If you are taking a daily walk and you live near Naturewell Silverlake we are operating a takeout service. Our regular customers and new customers have been enjoying our delicious custom smoothies as well as items from our classic menu. We have a range of juices to boost the immune system and vitamin C packed smoothies to help your body be the best that it can be.
To find out more about what ingredients are good for your immune system, take a look at our online menu and place your order to pick up during your walk.