Ten Great Outdoor Activities To Do During COVID-19
LA is currently on lockdown due to the COVID-19 outbreak. While we all must spend the majority of time indoors, we can go out for essential work and for exercise. Here is a list of 8 things that you can do during COVID-19 for your allocated exercise time.
1. Take a walk around your neighborhood if you don’t want to walk too far
2. Go on a bicycle ride (you can take the kids too)
3. Gardening is great exercise if you do not want to go outside or you can find a community garden to support if you want to give something back
4. Hiking—there are lots of great hiking trails in LA, especially in Altadena and the surrounding areas
5. Jogging—whether you are an expert or are starting a couch-to-5k challenge, jogging is great way to relieve stress and keep weight off
6. An outdoor workout—gyms are off limits while we are on Coronavirus lockdown but you can still get outdoors and head to your local park to do your usual workout
7. Outdoor yoga—take your mat, find a quiet place in the park and do your thing to help you relax
8. Running/sprinting— you can carry on with your normal running and sprinting while we are in the midst of the coronavirus as long as you take care and do not stray too far from home
It is essential that you continue social distancing practices at all times when you are exercising outdoors to ensure that you do not put yourself or others at risk of COVID-19.
While you are taking your daily exercise in LA you can head to Naturewell Juice Bar for a nutritious juice, such as our Healthy Heart or G-Immunity cold press that will help boost your immune system so that you in a position to help fight Coronavirus.